Englewood, Florida 34223
Est. P&I payment: $381.93/mo
Description for Bayshore Drive, Englewood, Florida 34223
Over 1 acre of buildable land on Milliares Row, Bayshore Drive. Rare opportunity to build the custom home of your dreams in this luxury, Bay Front community. Feel the bay breezes from your front porch, or even hear the waves crashing on the shore...
• Less than 10 minutes to the sandy beaches of Manasota Key & the Gulf of Mexico.
• State of the Art Lemon Bay High School newly renovated, just a few miles to the South..
• Minutes to: Venice, Casperson and Manasota Beaches, Dearborn Street, Down Town Venice, and more…
• A short drive to Sarasota, Boca Grande and Fort Myers..
• Great Fishing, Shelling, Fossiling, Biking, shopping, kayaking, Kite Surfing, at the local beaches and waterways.
• Just a short drive to the World Famous Boca Grande. Known as one of the Best Tarpon Fisheries in the World.
• Less than 1 hour to the intnational airports of Fort Myers, Punt Gorda and Sarasota, TPA is about 2
• Subject to your design, you may also have bay views.
• It’s right in the heart of everything. Yet it’s a quiet community!
• There is so much to do here if you like being out of doors. Quaint Shoppes, lots of Nature, History, Fishing, Camping, or simply enjoying the weather and the waterfront.
• Fishing? Fish Myakka River, Charlotte Harbor and the World Famous Boca Grande Pass. Known as one of the Best Tarpon Fisheries in the World.
• Of Course there is Golf. Florida has More Golf Courses Per Capita, and Englewood Is no Exception. Central to all that the Florida Lifestyle is.
My Notes for MLS #A4127255
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Property Style: Single Family Use
- Lot Num: 815
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Front Footage: 100
- Total Acreage: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Size Acres: 1.03
- Lot Size Sq Ft: 44,783
- Lot Dimensions: 100x446.27
- Utilities: Public Water,Septic System Required
- Taxes: 880
- Tax Year: 2016
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Financing Available: Cash
- Legal Description: NELY 446.27 FT OF LOT 815 ENGLEWOOD GARDENS UNIT 4
- Parcel Number: 490,020,016
- Plat Book Page: 0004/0061
- Range: 19
- Zoning: RE2
- Zoning Compatible YN: 1
Street View Not Available
Directions to Bayshore Drive, Englewood, Florida 34223
776 to Englewood Isles Pkwy. Go west through Englewood Isles to Right on Forrest and then Right on Bayshore. Property is at the Northwest corner of Fox and Bayshore.
The listing information for Bayshore Drive, Englewood, Florida 34223 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, WAGNER REALTY
Get Financing for Bayshore Drive, Englewood, Florida 34223
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Realty Professionals of Florida's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Realty Professionals of Florida, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Listing data provided by MFRMLS (My Florida Regional MLS)
Last Updated 08/20/2017 at 6:44pm